Saturday 28 February 2015

LIFE: Some More Questions and Some Answers Too

tag

Continuing from that other Saturday tag post a couple of weeks ago and my mission to get around to answering all those tag questions. Here's the second bunch of questions is from Debi for the Sisterhood of the World;

1. If there was nothing holding you back, no lack of money and no fear, what would be the first thing you would do tomorrow?
Pay off all our debts - all the credit cards, the mortgage, the student loans, the car repayments. All of it. Just to have the financial freedom of having more control over our earnings and then to be able to have our own money to spend on doing the things we want to do - doing up the house, travel more etc. How extremely grown up of me.

2. Where is the on place that you've always wanted to visit but you just haven't gotten around to it yet?
Falling Water in Pennsylvania, we get so, so, close when we're visiting Pittsburgh but it's always at the wrong year or we just don't have the time, or money. That and Washington DC.

3. Who is your hero? Why?
I guess I should probably explain my answer to the same question previously and my lame answer. I'm basically of the mind that I'm of my own person and don't tend to see any particular person as inspirational. I find elements like being kind, open minded, being emphatic etc - I find having characteristic I want to have under my belt to be more inspiring that someone has a whole.

4. When you picture your future, what do you see?
Me, Joe, our house, our cats and probably a dog.

5. How would you describe yourself to someone who had never met you, in five words?
A creative sarcastic, day dreaming stress(ed) head. Okay that's only four but you get the idea.

6. If you could be better at one thing or skill what would that be?
I'd love to be better at embroidery or knitting neither I can get my head around. Or being able to send emails on eBay without sounding so passive aggressive.

7. What would you like to have accomplished by the end of 2015?
A proper veg patch, a lovely wildflower garden and at least some of the house improvements ticked off and a bit more financially secure, ya know boring grown up stuff.

8. If you were to write an autobiography what title would you give it?
I actually have no idea ...

9. If you could live anywhere in the world for one month, where would you live?
Chicago most likely, I loved visiting that city and there's just so many places to visit, drink at, eat that that we just didn't get the chance too.

10. What is your favourite thing to do to pass the time? Do you do it often enough?
Cross stitching is my biggie. I neglected it during my teenage years after starting when I was bout 6/7 with chicken pox. It's my go to thing if I have a half hour spare and I try and do some most days, sometimes that doesn't work out but I certainly got back into the swing of things. Save during the spring through autumn when I juggle it with working in the garden.

I'd love to hear how you'd answer the questions! Let me know the the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment