Sunday 23 September 2012

September sponsors - part two

Using Passionfruit for my ad spaces has certainly being a benefit, and if your thinking of setting up for blog swaps then I would really recommend using them. Passionfruit also lets you sign up to be a sponsor throughout the month which means we have a part two introductory hello. Again I hope you can spare some time to pay them all a visit, say hello and perhaps make some new blog reads in the process. 



Kayla blog - The Rural Knitter is just celebrating her first full month of serious blogging and she's certainly making a mark in the blogging world. With a wonderful mix of lifestyle and crafts you not only get to see her cute bears she's knitted and who lounge in teacups to beautiful snapshots of her world in Newfoundland.


Another new sponsor to the blog for September is Helena who's blog is a great mix of beauty reviews, nail art, everyday life to some gorgeous photographs of her travels. Her recent photographs of Thailand have been giving me itchy feet to see some more of the world!


Finally I'm welcoming back Bex from Futures for another month of sponsoring my little blog. She's an amazing blogger and friend. If you like your blogs lifestyle and beauty based then you must check out Futures. You might even have spied my guest post on Futures this week while Bex has been having a break in Rome [lucky girl!].

*  *  *

If you fancy seeing your blog or online store advertised in the same places next month, just head to my sponsorship page for more details - there's a range of sizes and prices to suit everyone! While I do have the option for blog swaps, please bare in mind I'm currently fully booked till December.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for introducing me to Kayla, am loving her blog!

    Glad to hear passionfruit ads are working out for you. As a sponsor I can say they make things much easier and the reminders to renew etc are really great.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on having great sponsors. I'm going to check them out now. :)

    ReplyDelete