Monday 3 September 2012

Drum roll to the new sponsors

A new month and some new blog sponsors. This is the second month of doing sponsors on LOTS so i'm always looking for new ways for growing my blog and helping other bloggers out in growing their audience and I'd love you to find some new great reads in this lot! So make sure you get clicking those pretty buttons in my sidebar!


First I'd love to introduce you to Sarah's blog Life in a Break Down. What is great about Sarah's blog is the impressive mix between lifestyle, blog hops and beauty posts. Not only that but her honesty and personality really shine through.
You might recall my blog giveaway for a free advertising slot for September. Well I'm glad to introduce you to the winner - Anastasia who blogs over on the very pretty blog Dainty Desires. If you love your blogs to be a great mixture of lifestyle and beauty posts then you can't go wrong with playing this lovely girl a visit.


I'm more then happy to be hosting Claire for another month. The more I read clareabellemakes the more crafty missions I want to go on - even getting me attempting to remake some friendship bracelets I haven't even attempted at crafting since I was about seven. Whether your an actual crafter or someone who admires those who are, you'll find something creative and certainly inspiring.


If you love your blogs being a great mixture of all things lifestyle, personal, photography and all things vintage [well you probably are because that's what my blogs all about] then you'll love Razu's blog Princess Corner. Blogging from El Salvador is a girl after my own heart with her mix of tea, vintage finds and adventures. 
Following on with the crafty themed blogs we have the addition of Karen from the quintonwench - a lifestyle meets craft blogger. I've already got some great Christmas crafty ideas but there's plenty of projects for the home - I'm particularly loving these twine balls and these British jam jar tealight holders and I love her photographs of her family adventures.


The second smaller blog I'm helping to promote this month is the US based blog Ave Renee. Not only does she have a dog called Moose [seriously how cool?!] but her blog managed to creatively collide everything in a girls life.

A month in and I've adapted passionfruits as my way of organising blog ads [although you can still purchase any ad spot outside of using this app]. Hopefully it'll make buying and organising spots a little easier. So whatever size your blog or online store is, there's a size of ad and a price to fit all of you. There's even TWO FREE blog swaps a month [well every 30 days] - although as I write this there's only one left. Additionally passionfruits lets me upload ads throughout the month and stores your ad up till there's a space if it's fully booked. Make sure to check out my sponsor page for more details.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rachael,

    Congratulations on the new blog sponsors.
    We will check them out as time permits.
    Take care.
    Love, Joann
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You have a great blog :) I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love finding new blogs :)
    Love posts like these !
    Launa in Ponderland

    ReplyDelete