Wednesday 1 August 2012

Say hello to the August sponsors!

August is the first month of sticking up blog sponsors for LOTS so I want to take the time out to say thank you to everyone that's got involved or shown interest. Part of the sponsorship I'm offering is a group mass shout out as a thank you and hopefully as a way for you the readers to find some new blogs if you haven't come across them all ready!

So lets get to it, here's five fabulous blog reads for August! 


Claire who blogs over at Clareabellemakes is a girl after my own heart with all her crafting adventures from covering flower pots and jam jars to DIY washi tapes - there is a little bit of everything crafty. Whether you new to crafting or an expert Claire really does have something for everyone! She's also just opened her Etsy shop so make sure you stop by and say hello!


If your a fan of all things vintage like myself, Jem and her wonderful blog Beautiful Clutter will be right up your alley. Not only does she have an amazing eye for spying beauty in old random finds, she has a tea cup collection anyone would be jealous off! I can always image us both having find rummaging for vintage goodies together!


Bex is a friend I'm glad to have made through blogging and we near enough have a daily catch up on twitter. Her blog Futures is a great collection of reads whatever your interest. Not only does Bex cover life as a first time mum to her sweetie Jack but she had some great weekly blog hook ups!

The Glitter of Sunshine is a relatively new blog in the blogging world and one new to me too. Run by Sierra Catherine there is a great mix of lifestyle, life lists, letters and dreamy photographs to keep every blog reader interested!


My Life As Mindy is a great lifestyle blog and one of the reasons why I'm coming to love Mindy's blog more and more is that there really is a bit of everything to read about. What more could you want as a reader?!

Make sure you go and say hello to everyone and look out for a giveaway in the next week or so for an ad spot for September to celebrate LOTS 3rd blogging birthday!

3 comments:

  1. I will definitely be checking out these blogs! Jem over at Beautiful Clutter is one of my favourites <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you so much for the lovely introduction! So happy to be sponsoring your blog for August.

    I'm looking forward to a cuppa and a catch up on the other blogs this evening.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for introducing me to some new blogs. Have added a couple of those to my reading list. X

    ReplyDelete