Monday 2 May 2011

Pippa

There's something utterly gorgeous about the hair style of Pippa Middleton at her sister's royal wedding last Friday. While merely a "simple" half up and half down style coming to the back from a deep side parting, with loose curls just fluttering down her back, its embellished and entangled with sweet lilly of the valley flowers setting off the brides bouquet and the flowers within the abbey.

Having a thrifty wedding is our plan and I may just have to scorch this idea to memory and recycle it.

But it is gorgeous, don't you think?!
Image taken from here.

7 comments:

  1. She looked lovely, I like the little spray of flowers in her hair too. There's just something romantic about flowers in the hair! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. So simple and beautiful and yea...


    http://tinyaltars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is gorgeous, no doubt about it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed! Her hair looks lovely!

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is gorgeous like her sister! :D Great blog! I'm following

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx

    sBt

    ReplyDelete