Friday 9 October 2009

A Dictionary of ...

I found the most vivid and delightful cross stitch sewing kits on a trip into York today within the sewers heaven that is The Viking Loom a little shop of everything a sewer could ever need from material, threads, kits, card, beads.

These kits entitled"A dictionary of" is designed by Bothy Threads are a guide across everyday objects and occasions, from the seaside, pets, clothing and cakes. They seem to celebrate the things that make up a girl - from her bras, her bags and her favourite cakes. And I just had to share!

Not only so very different within an amazing collection of cross stitching kits out there, these are humorous and so very pretty! But which to sew first would be the biggest of challenges, maybe I've just found the first thing for my Christmas list!


For all Bothy designs are available here.

1 comment:

  1. Cross stitching is my favourite form of needle work, I've been partaking in this fun craft since I was a very little girl (5 or 6, if I recall correctly), and just adore these designs! Thank you very much for sharing them, sweetie!

    Big hugs & joyful weekend wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete